"Protecting one's life and liberty is far more rewarding than just playing with other people's money."
Here are several ways a Utah criminal defense attorney can help you:
- I have more than three decades of legal experience handling over 100 jury trials
- I can investigate the arrest, analyze the evidence and witnesses, and determine if the police violated your rights or find any weaknesses in the prosecutor’s case
- I can handle all the paperwork, ensure you follow all the necessary steps in the legal process, and prevent you from making any mistakes
- I have developed close relationships with local judges and prosecutors to help my clients obtain the best possible result in their criminal cases
- I can fight for you inside and outside the courtroom
“Edward is an attentive and hard-working attorney who helped us navigate through a most frightening and challenging time. Edward worked diligently to go to bat for us in an effort to achieve the best possible outcome and succeeded.”- Jane C.
Providing Your Case with the Personalized Attention It Deserves
If you or someone you care about has been arrested or charged with a crime in Utah, it is in your best interests to speak to a skilled St. George criminal attorney as soon as possible. At my firm, I assist individuals from all walks of life who are facing a wide variety of serious criminal accusations. In many cases, the penalties for a criminal conviction are incredibly harsh and could threaten your freedom, your reputation, and your future.
Offering Experienced Representation
As your St. George criminal defense lawyer, I am prepared to help you navigate the criminal justice system and aggressively fight to protect your rights. Over the course of more than 33 years in practice, I have personally handled 100+ jury trials. I have helped my clients have their charges successfully lessened or dropped altogether. In my years as a criminal trial attorney throughout Utah and having represented over 1,000 clients in Washington County, I earned the respect of numerous local judges and prosecutors, something I use today to the advantage of my clients.
Why Do You Need a Criminal Defense Attorney in Utah?
If you've been accused of a crime in Utah, having a criminal defense lawyer on your side is vital. A Utah criminal defense attorney will advocate for you and ensure your rights are protected throughout the process. I can provide assistance when navigating the complexities of the Utah court system, which means I will handle everything from motions to appeals.
As an experienced St. George criminal defense attorney, I will investigate the details of your case and look for any discrepancies or mitigating factors that could help reduce or dismiss your charges. With the help of an experienced criminal lawyer like Edward D. Flint, you will have peace of mind knowing that your best interests are being well represented in court.
- More than Three Decades of Experience
- Experience with Over 100 Jury Trials
- Trustworthy Reputation in the Legal Community
- Reasonable Payment Plans Available
Attorney Edward D. Flint is a skilled St. George criminal defense attorney who is passionate about defending the rights of those accused of serious crimes. Over the course of 33+ years in practice, Attorney Flint has personally handled more than 100 jury trials. He has defended clients facing serious criminal charges, including drug crimes, sexual offenses, domestic violence and violent crimes, DUIs, and more.